Instructions for Using Writable PDF Documents
Some program materials are writable PDF files so you can type information right onto the document. If a document is a writable PDF it is designated in its title. To type on a writable PDF:
- First save the writable PDF file onto your computer. (If you immediately begin filling out the writable PDF file without having saved it onto your computer, your information will not save.)
- Open the writable PDF file you just saved onto your computer.
- Using your mouse, click on the blank space designated for form answers.
- A cursor will appear.
- Type in the correct information.
- Once all parts of the form are personalized, select Save As from the File menu to save the document.
When completed, email the completed document to us at email@example.com